Hey. Guess what. HY fucking hell wore a dress. I must be outta my mind. Yes. OHMYGOD. I still cant believe i wore a dress. Gfs were like nagging non-stop for me to wear. NON-STOP. Yucks.
This is sooo going to be the last time yo. & watch out pang. You're their next target. *Sniggers*
*SMILES*
I studied 3 chapters of F&N & had my chinese TYS done. Yay-ness.
MacDonald is a sinful place. McWings EVM is a sinful meal. Im feel so fucking fat right now.
I need a run. Zzz.
Encountered with some unhappiness during night studies (which i dint mention in my previous post) yesterday, i think some people are just pure jealous that im close with people they failed to be close with. Zzz.
Some things are better left unsaid. The more i know; the more disgusted i felt. This kinda people shouldnt even be alive. A thief; a total "cheapskate". Tsk. Gfs will know what i'm talking about.
(different issue from the above.)
竟然敢惹老娘;老娘在等着看好戏. 最好不要跌入谷底,因为我一定会是那个捧腹大笑,而且笑得最大声的那位. 等着瞧;看着办
I await for your doom.
It suddenly occured to me that i really like guys who can play musical instruments like piano; guitar. Ohmygod. To me, guys who can play them are really charming. Ohmygod. It'll be a bonus if he is good-looking. *day dreaming*
Now i know why i admire Dadong so much. He can play the guitar! He look so fucking hot with his electric guitar. *SCREAMS* &&& Yalun can play the Piano. OMG. Charming like @*^$*#&.
Ps: S.ZM! I ate meatballs today. :D
Our gazes met each other in that split second. My heart was pumping so hard, that i almost thought i would die. Yet, it was me who broke off from your gaze. This time, its me; finally, its me.
No comments:
Post a Comment